The Yeshurun community was established in 1946 by the Federation of Synagogues. The first services of the congregation were held on Shabbos 26th October 1946 and a shul on the present site in Fernhurst Gardens was consecrated in 1950. The building we see today was the result of Yeshurun’s expansion in the ensuing 25 years and was officially opened in 1975. Further expansion and modernisation has taken place since, including the complete refurbishment of the Leff Hall in 2006.
Edgware HA8 7PH